Project: Building PKM # Goal: Personal Growth # Project Initiation#
Multiple attempts to establish a personal knowledge management system have ended in failure. I have tried various software such as "Wiz Note, OneNote, Mubu, flomo, memo, Obsidian, Youdao Cloud Note, Evernote, etc.", but none of them have successfully allowed me to establish a note-taking software that can accumulate and have clear internal relationships. Therefore, I have basically given up on this idea.
Recently, I suddenly came across two videos on Bilibili:
Why can't you use Obsidian well? Or other knowledge management tools_Bilibili
Practical use of Obsidian to organize information and establish a professional and knowledgeable knowledge map_Bilibili
This made me realize the problems I had before:
- Taking notes without a clear goal, just for the sake of taking notes (without a clear goal, it will eventually stop);
- I haven't carefully considered how to organize my notes in what form and structure. There is no complete system, and the accumulated knowledge is scattered and not connected;
- I blindly wanted to use popular note-taking methods found online, but in reality, these note-taking methods are different from my thinking patterns and recording habits, so I couldn't stick to them in the end.
Inspired by these two videos, I am determined to start building a PKM system again. I have decided to use the project-based approach as the core of this system. This is the result of my thinking: [[The Importance of Goals]]
2. Current Situation#
I have several note-taking software in hand, and they all have some content, but they are not systematic, and their importance is not particularly high.
3. Expected Results#
- Establish a complete PKM system, express this system clearly in written form, and continuously optimize it.
- Use this system to accumulate and organize my knowledge base to achieve all the set goals.
- If this system proves to be effective, promote it to the outside world when there is an opportunity.